Crisp power packed addition to your lunch or dinner plate. Plant to devour or to admire the pretty green rosette form in rows. Not just for rabbits! What's a burger without some greenery?
- High water content, low in calories and source of Vitamin A, C and K as well as potassium and folate.
- Potential Health Benefits
- The high-water content is great for dehydration and helps increase overall water intake in a day.
- Vitamin C acts as an antioxidant to help to slow the aging process by fighting free radical damage, or oxidative stress, along with inflammation within the body
- Lactucarium is the milky fluid secreted by lettuce from the base of the stems which may have sedative properties beneficial for sleep.
Holistic Nutritionist BHSc (Nut Med)
Mindful & Co Cronulla